What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Surprise Surprise. Not mentioned on mainstream media.

Anyway, it's all moot because you wouldn't be able to get an ambulance due to Covid.

don't worry it will be in the press and there will be a shit storm

from the start it's always been known that covid isn't the killer it is what comes along with it I'm not sure what dr John is proving for 2 years he has been saying covid is a nasty business, but reading the comments beneath the video well.....

i find Boris on a hook more entertaining

Hmmmmmmmm ............ when someone starts quoting data to absolve themselves, and then admits they didn't actually use it in the video in question (around 6 minutes in) 'but we've said this many times in other videos'............... you can't help feeling it's all a bit Johnsonian? Sadly, it's that single video that's gone viral and seems to be being now used for other people's agendas. :(

Poor sod. I don't doubt his good intentions .......... nor his adherence to the data. Clearly none too savvy though.

Hmmmmmmmm ............ when someone starts quoting data to absolve themselves, and then admits they didn't actually use it in the video in question (around 6 minutes in) 'but we've said this many times in other videos'............... you can't help feeling it's all a bit Johnsonian? Sadly, it's that single video that's gone viral and seems to be being now used for other people's agendas. :(

Poor sod. I don't doubt his good intentions .......... nor his adherence to the data. Clearly none too savvy though.

aye, i thought that when i watched the video in question after seeing the thread. it just seemed out of step and was obviously going to be jumped on by the deniers. still, sloppy article from bbc all the same.

The number 17000 obviously doesn't tell the whole story of Covid deaths but it is a perfectly valid statistic that wasn't being reported and Dr Campbell simply pointed it out.
The BBC say...
"Covid myths that spread on social media very often have a kernel of fact at their heart - a real statistic that gets misused - to tell a story which ends up far from reality."

But it's not just Social Media that does this, does it Mr/Mrs BBC?

I think Dr Campbell has done a good job of reporting and explaining the stats and facts. Not perfect, but a lot better than most including the BBC.

Back
Top Bottom