What's new

Molinberry Legendary Custard?

I've tried mixing Nickbrosia Custard but both times had to substitute Devon Cream with Bavarian Cream and neither TFA or Capella's seemed to be right, it's always tasted like I'd maybe just got the measurments wrong but if the Devon Cream is as powerful a flavour as it sounds (and looks) then that would certainly explain why. I only have one bottle of Molinberry Custard left and now I'm so glad I didn't just put some of it into one of the Ultra Custard test mixes. Claire's Ambrosia will be another I'll finally be able to have a proper try of too.

Kreed's Custard was one I was considering last night but I think I'll make up a bottle now if it's a good one, hopefully I've not only got French Vanilla Deluxe by TFA though. I definitely did have Capella French Vanilla but I've a feeling it was an old bottle with a faded label which is probably a worse idea that subtituting rather than waiting to get the right one.

I've tried mixing Nickbrosia Custard but both times had to substitute Devon Cream with Bavarian Cream and neither TFA or Capella's seemed to be right, it's always tasted like I'd maybe just got the measurments wrong but if the Devon Cream is as powerful a flavour as it sounds (and looks) then that would certainly explain why. I only have one bottle of Molinberry Custard left and now I'm so glad I didn't just put some of it into one of the Ultra Custard test mixes. Claire's Ambrosia will be another I'll finally be able to have a proper try of too.

Kreed's Custard was one I was considering last night but I think I'll make up a bottle now if it's a good one, hopefully I've not only got French Vanilla Deluxe by TFA though. I definitely did have Capella French Vanilla but I've a feeling it was an old bottle with a faded label which is probably a worse idea that subtituting rather than waiting to get the right one.
Did you make up any Kreed? If so, what do you think of it?

Not yet as sadly I totally misjudged how fast I would go through 100ml of 72mg when I started up DIY again :-( It's one of the first things I'm making when more comes in though which should be the next few days. I need to get a bottle of Capella French Vanilla too as the one I have is old enough that I'm not sure if it would affect it. I could substitute French Vanilla Deluxe but I don't like doing that, especially with how much of a difference it made with the Devon Cream.

I could potentially just make up some and then add the nic once it comes in, I always feel like the proper steeping doesn't start until the nicotine is in it though, otherwise all the shortfills would surely not need steeping at all (which is what the guy in one shop said to me, maybe with some fruit type flavours but not custards surely). I do wonder if that's why every shop I've been in seemed to have so few custards, if they're selling shortfills and people are listening to them saying they don't need steeping then they assume that's how it's meant to taste. I need to get some of the DX custards, there's obviously good ones as there's still decent custards available commercially, just not as good as they used to be imo. I did finally get a shortfill of Killer Kustard but of course it's when I've run out of nic, I would just go and buy some shots but I just don't think the salts are the same somehow so I'd feel like I was wasting it.

Not yet as sadly I totally misjudged how fast I would go through 100ml of 72mg when I started up DIY again :-( It's one of the first things I'm making when more comes in though which should be the next few days. I need to get a bottle of Capella French Vanilla too as the one I have is old enough that I'm not sure if it would affect it. I could substitute French Vanilla Deluxe but I don't like doing that, especially with how much of a difference it made with the Devon Cream.

I could potentially just make up some and then add the nic once it comes in, I always feel like the proper steeping doesn't start until the nicotine is in it though, otherwise all the shortfills would surely not need steeping at all (which is what the guy in one shop said to me, maybe with some fruit type flavours but not custards surely). I do wonder if that's why every shop I've been in seemed to have so few custards, if they're selling shortfills and people are listening to them saying they don't need steeping then they assume that's how it's meant to taste. I need to get some of the DX custards, there's obviously good ones as there's still decent custards available commercially, just not as good as they used to be imo. I did finally get a shortfill of Killer Kustard but of course it's when I've run out of nic, I would just go and buy some shots but I just don't think the salts are the same somehow so I'd feel like I was wasting it.
On sale here ATM.
https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/coll...-2/products/french-vanilla-flavor-concentrate

That's interesting. I've never considered that there might be a link between nic and steeping. I always pop my nic in for the steep so I never know the difference. Have you tried Zeus Juice's Midas (perhaps too much sweetener) or OG by the King's Custard?

That's interesting. I've never considered that there might be a link between nic and steeping. I always pop my nic in for the steep so I never know the difference. Have you tried Zeus Juice's Midas (perhaps too much sweetener) or OG by the King's Custard?

I've a feeling I've tried the King's Custard one, for so long all I vaped was Nice Custard Cream though but eventually it just became nothing like what it was when they first released it (which was one of the best liquids ever imo, such a shame TPD made a total mess of so many things). Sweetener does seem to be so much more prevelant now than I remember, I have Vanilla Milkshake by Udderly Amazing and it's as if there's a really nice liquid in there but they've added something that just makes it so sickly that I stopped putting it in RTAs as I inevitably tip it out soon after, similar thing with Cuttwood's Blueberry Smoothie so it seems like it must be a specific sweetener that really disagrees with me. I stopped using Capella Supersweet because it was just unpleasant but that may just be me using far too much in my mixes.

Both those liquids seem like they would have been easy ADVs before all the restrictions came in, Cuttwood certainly know how to make nice cream type flavours and Unicorn Milk appears to have survived mostly intact but with the smootie one I don't know what they were thinking. It's almost like it's got menthol in it, why they'd use koolada (or is there a new somehow worse but "safe" version?) I have no idea but it definitely doesn't work!

Back
Top Bottom