What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pandora V2

Maybe Yachtvape have QC issues. So some people are getting rtas with defects.

I've resisted so far due to the negative opinions out there.

Opinions on this tank seem to be a bit like Marmite. The reviewer below rates it very highly and certainly better than the V1, he mentions a very strong throat hit though the coil looks pretty high in his build so to be expected. The 3ml bell cap looks a bit of a pita to me and he wasn't sure of what to do with the chimney reducer though in the comments he later says it didn't make much difference. As ever his reviews are long.

Not sure what to make of that guy as I tend to disagree with him a bit. No way that coil is supposed to be that high.

I'll have another go at this one later but am enjoying some other tanks ATM to really troubleshoot

Not sure what to make of that guy as I tend to disagree with him a bit. No way that coil is supposed to be that high.

I think that can apply to many reviewers. Nathan's reviews however are very thorough and good for seeing how easy or not it is to build on a deck. It seems some are finding issues with the under coil airflow which is a rotating cylinder, maybe it isn't quite a tight enough fit and air is getting in around it though he obviously didn't find that.

I am getting a tune out of this now. Not airflow related :,-)

Coil height is very important it seems. Maybe it was the thorough cleaning I have it.

Flavour is nice. Do I prefer it to my Neeko or even the THC Elite which I bought in this price range? No, probably based on the fact I'm not sure I trust it fully lol, and also I'm a Neeko fan boy

I got mine the other day, really enjoying it tbh. Prefer it to my KFL 2021 clone.

Just updating you all, Yachtvape have made an accessory which reduces the airflow further, it's essentially a peek block that makes it a single sided airflow on the base instead of dual sided. :)

Last edited:
Just updating you all, Yachtvape have made an accessory which reduces the airflow further, it's essentially a peek block that makes it a single sided airflow on the base instead of dual sided. :)

I'll give them 10/10 for effort. Still not buying it though.

They should just start producing the V1 again…. I’d definitely have another one of those.

Back
Top Bottom