What's new

Most Consistent Tank

Still has to be the Vapefly Galaxies RDTA for me. And I keep trying to retire the Doggystyles but failing due to their utter reliability.

I use the true a lot and its never out of rotation. Of the newer rtas the neeko and bishop/ripley seem in constant use lately.

I use the true a lot and its never out of rotation. Of the newer rtas the neeko and bishop/ripley seem in constant use lately.
Definitely want to give the Ripley a try at some point, I did like the Bishop but I just couldn't get used the RDA style deck release, cap came off in my pocket once or twice and the wicks would get messed up pulling the mod with the deck out, never emptied itself on me though which was surprising :)

Didn't Cthulhu do a MTL RDTA at some point? Anybody get on with that?
Yep, the Mulan. I like it, I use it a lot. :)

cthulhu_mulan_mtl_rdta-4_2048x.jpg

Definitely want to give the Ripley a try at some point, I did like the Bishop but I just couldn't get used the RDA style deck release, cap came off in my pocket once or twice and the wicks would get messed up pulling the mod with the deck out, never emptied itself on me though which was surprising :)
The ripley is definitely more secure in the deck/tank combo, may be a little more flavourful than the bishop, but not by much.

The ripley is definitely more secure in the deck/tank combo, may be a little more flavourful than the bishop, but not by much.
I shall keep an eye out for one then as that was my only gripe, that's saying a lot because the Bishop had some pretty great flavour.
Yep, the Mulan. I like it, I use it a lot. :)
That's the one, it is a very nice looking atty, that's for sure and that long drip tip looks the part too :)

I don't remember if I painted it in as stark terms, I just failed to get any decent flavour out it which disappointed me.
Only messing mate, I believe flavourless POS were your exact words though ;) Personal experience seems to differ for everyone. You like the Precisio, I didn't enjoy at all, the Dvarw is widely loved but we both seemed to have a shite time with it. Swings and roundabouts man. Whatever keeps us off the stinkies though, that's the important thing :)

Only messing mate, I believe flavourless POS were your exact words though ;) Personal experience seems to differ for everyone. You like the Precisio, I didn't enjoy at all, the Dvarw is widely loved but we both seemed to have a shite time with it. Swings and roundabouts man. Whatever keeps us off the stinkies though, that's the important thing :)

I won't mention I'm quite enjoying the THC Elite then :S

Back
Top Bottom