What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EVL Alien

Sometimes the cloners drop the ball, have these issues been reported in the authentic? I get that it's kinda expensive but in the realm of BB £125 isn't really that much.

i was looking on some sites selling the authentic and they do say to check the fit in the device before setting it up as it’s sometimes too tight. no idea about the tank seal leak, my sxk clone has been fine.

it doesn’t have a seal on the bottom of the device though @Rob . i’ve not had any moisture at all but there is plenty of airflow round the sides and back in the supbox to mitigate condensation.

I'll dig mine out and have another crack at it tomorrow, if I'm able. I'm off to a wedding shortly and they tend to get a bit full-on over here.

Not had any leaking with my sxk one though tbh I haven't used it much went back to the mobb mini as the flavour seems tobe better

i don’t know about flavour, but the alien has the perfect draw with the 1mm insert in there. super smooth and just the right amount of resistance.

so i fixed the connection problem, i just took the tank out, the top plate off, slightly adjusted the offset part on the top and it’s working perfectly. i think it just have just been a tiny wee fraction of a mm out.

an update after a few weeks use, this is neck and neck with dwarvs for me and super easy to set up, access deck etc. i have this in the supbox and a dvarw on the mod 101. perfect.

Is it as good as the Reaper @Rob?

Even if it's only close I'll most probably get one. Just a bit over £20 for the SXK is doable [emoji1303]

I just ordered the SXK clone for a tenner from aliexpress. It’ll be a nice surprise when it turns up in 4 weeks and I’ve forgotten all about it

Back
Top Bottom