What's new

Svoemesto Kayfun mini V3 and additional steel tank *PRICE DROP*

fentribal

Postman
Today we have an original Svoemesto Kayfun mini V3, I purchased this a while back on here from DeafVaper and have since got a clone (hey, I'm cheap..what can I say!) which serves my purpose so I am moving this on to a more appreciative home. It is, as it was when I purchased it. The box is a little tatty but all the bits are there, including an additional metal tank sleeve and spare nylon airflow grubscrew and insulator. It's a nice little rta, but it's currently sitting sad and lonely in its box. It has been washed and has been through the ultrasonic bath.
Rrp is, I believe, still around £75 for the atomizer and then the steel tank would be an extra €10, so to clear it, I'm looking for £20 plus postage of your choosing.
Payment will be by PayPal G+S (or if you don't like PayPal and think they are in the pocket of big tobacco, bank transfer is ok as well, that's ok isn't @Rob ?)
Cheers for looking!!
box.jpg
tank.jpg
met tank.jpg

Last edited:
Today we have an original Svoemesto Kayfun mini V3, I purchased this a while back on here from DeafVaper and have since got a clone (hey, I'm cheap..what can I say!) which serves my purpose so I am moving this on to a more appreciative home. It is, as it was when I purchased it. The box is a little tatty but all the bits are there, including an additional metal tank sleeve and spare nylon airflow grubscrew and insulator. It's a nice little rta, but it's currently sitting sad and lonely in its box. It has been washed and has been through the ultrasonic bath.
Rrp is, I believe, still around £75 for the atomizer and then the steel tank would be an extra €10, so to clear it, I'm looking for £20 plus postage of your choosing.
Payment will be by PayPal G+S (or if you don't like PayPal and think they are in the pocket of big tobacco, bank transfer is ok as well, that's ok isn't @Rob ?)
Cheers for looking!!
View attachment 263474 View attachment 263475 View attachment 263476

Messaged you

Back
Top Bottom