What's new

Vaper Expo May 22

Hoping to go, will see nearer the time but I know a few people who are going so it would be good just to meet them

So I’m going to ask is it worth going from various polls loads of people will skip the event

now the interesting thing is why ?

from what I’m seeing it’s down to two reasons

first obviously is covid and a room full of people one in 17 have covid at the point of writing so on that scale at the end of may someone will have covid and not know so infection could happen it depends on your view of covid etc etc on and on it goes

the other reason I’m looking at more closely it is one of a hall full of disposable mods

“try our new flavour it’s in this disposable shit vape not in a bottle “

I don’t want to go to a show to be bombarded with disposables

but I also notice my feed on Instagram over the last week has gone nuts on them 2 out 3 posts is disposables it’s like the last big push

what do you think worth it or skip it

So I’m going to ask is it worth going from various polls loads of people will skip the event

first obviously is covid and a room full of people one in 17 have covid at the point of writing so on that scale at the end of may someone will have covid and not know so infection could happen it depends on your view of covid etc etc on and on it goes

the other reason I’m looking at more closely it is one of a hall full of disposable mods

but I also notice my feed on Instagram over the last week has gone nuts on them 2 out 3 posts is disposables it’s like the last big push

You could do very well if your only competitors are pushing crap.

Gonna play the hunt the yellow hoodie game again :D Going for the socials & blag free @dovpo_uk goodies lol. If @OccultScientist has any XFL POTV T shirts, I'm sure a beer or three could see me & @tootingyoda don them for an hour or two. Nearly free advertising Toby, think about it :yourewelcome:. Time to blag some free tickets, gotta save beer tokens for their intended purpose.

Going to try my very best to go provided I'm able to get there, won't need a wheelchair and I can walk 30ft, have a seat, walk another 30ft and find another seat! Might be asking abit much! Might just prop the bar up.

If I do end up going, will be 27th as its alot quieter.

As @vapesmarter says, it's going to be disposable central but hoping be a few diamonds hidden among the muck.

@nwhornet I'm yet to see or hear about any tickets been sent out, Cafe usually gets some about 6/7 weeks before but none been sent yet. Usually give the ones away we wouldn't use.

Going to try my very best to go provided I'm able to get there, won't need a wheelchair and I can walk 30ft, have a seat, walk another 30ft and find another seat! Might be asking abit much! Might just prop the bar up.

If I do end up going, will be 27th as its alot quieter.

As @vapesmarter says, it's going to be disposable central but hoping be a few diamonds hidden among the muck.

@nwhornet I'm yet to see or hear about any tickets been sent out, Cafe usually gets some about 6/7 weeks before but none been sent yet. Usually give the ones away we wouldn't use.

Not doing B2B day again :mad:. You could always hijack VwV's mobility scooter to get around :D

Not doing B2B day again :mad:. You could always hijack VwV's mobility scooter to get around :D

They'd be brave letting me drive a motorised vehicle about! I've got previous...

What day you thinking of going? Lizzie may have to drive so might have to be weekend after all, long as stay out the crowds, reckon manage that.

Back
Top Bottom