What's new

Squonk Check

Modmaker hobby bo v1 with O Atty

Attachments

• 16415371417712193900241716378032.jpg
    16415371417712193900241716378032.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
I still use my Topside Dual a lot, i like the Pico Squeeze 2 as well but that Metal Cover over the Bottle that moves when you Squonk annoys the Hell out of me, the only fault i can find with it. The Topsides are still superior to the other Squonk Mods imo and i have all 3 of them, the Topside Lite Surprised me because i thought it was gonna be poor with it being mainly plastic. I do like the Geekvape Squonk Mod as well but my favourite to use is the Hadron with the Squonk Pack attached. It is a hefty weight but if your at home sat on the Sofa squonking then it's pretty much unbeatable imo and i would recommend it all day long. I heard the Pulse is good but never got round to getting one.

Its a good single battery squonker. Mines been pulled apart that many times (getting on for 3 yrs old) cos i kept splitting the tube but still going.

Its a good single battery squonker. Mines been pulled apart that many times (getting on for 3 yrs old) cos i kept splitting the tube but still going.
I'd love to get hold of one. Can't think of any other DNA squonkers. Cue 2 hours searching obscure foreign vape sites in the hope that they post to the UK...

Back
Top Bottom