What's new

MS, will CBD help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBD helped me a lot to fight with anxiety

like you CBD helps alot with my anxiety & tried many cbd vapes which non of them worked for me & then i tried CBD tea & that certainly helps me but my god it tastes vile...

Hi all. At the very least, CBD can help you in that you will not get into a state of stress, which will make it easier for the body to fight the progression. I recently learned that CBD medication is available for animals as well. My pet often has some sort of disorder, and a friend of mine advised me on which I was able to solve almost all of my pet's problems. Thank you for your attention. Good luck, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pet often has some sort of disorder, and a friend of mine advised me on which I was able to solve almost all of my pet's problems

I suspect most of your pets problems emanate from you feeding it random shit to alleviate maladies that exist mostly in your head. Was the friend a vet or Karen on Facebook?

I suspect most of your pets problems emanate from you feeding it random shit to alleviate maladies that exist mostly in your head. Was the friend a vet or Karen on Facebook?

User was removed.

I'm aware, I just felt driven to respond to that horseshit polluting a serious thread.

Sorry for jumping in to this but am currently looking for ways to help my daughter who was diagnosed with MS last year at the tender age of 23.
Currently on DMT but gets some days of pain, just got her C1 licence back from the DVLA so she can work as a Paramedic again so trying to keep her on an even keel

If it's not too personal do you find the CBD helps with pain and the other symptoms of MS

Thanks

Hey, I am commenting only from my personal experience and not as part of my business, my mother who suffered with MS for over 40 years, used CBD in her later years and this was unofficially mentioned to her from her Neurologist, she felt especially towards the end day her tremors weren't as bad when using regular but again, no scientific results, but for her, it was a comfort and for her it supported her, but everyone is different. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom