What's new

Fake Geekbars.

Chris K

Vendor
I know the majority of us, quite rightly in my opinion, avoid disposable pods for the many well known reasons. Now looks like fakes are springing up. Apparently a couple of unnamed distros have been selling them so they could have ended up anywhere from corner shops to vape shops to online.

If you choose to use disposables, just be cautious. Being fakes you have no idea about the batteries or the quality of liquid they contain.

Screenshot_20210830_110318_com.google.android.gm_edit_498006317649009.jpg
Screenshot_20210830_110352_com.google.android.gm_edit_498026493451610.jpg
Screenshot_20210830_110334_com.google.android.gm_edit_498038012589629.jpg
Screenshot_20210830_110324_com.google.android.gm_edit_498047998014627.jpg

I can already hear the sharpening of the POTV pitchforks but that's still good info for folks who do use these things.

... and so it begins.

Disposable users

Buy your e-liquid in a bottle from a reputable UK manufacturer you can trust.

Know what you are inhaling, trust what you are inhaling. It's not worth the risk.

So, if it tastes burnt or funny, how do you differentiate between it and the genuine one?

All i will say is these desposables should be banned they will end up creating more canon fodder for Big T and those who want to ban vaping. I think there should be a higher VAT on these things to help with the enviromental costs.
I also think POTV staff should be doing more to prevent these desposables being advertized after all these things will create issues for vaping once the anti vape brigade start moaning etc. Is the income from advertising these disposables more important than the enviroment.
Either way i feel we have more members against disposables than for.

All i will say is these desposables should be banned they will end up creating more canon fodder for Big T and those who want to ban vaping. I think there should be a higher VAT on these things to help with the enviromental costs.
I also think POTV staff should be doing more to prevent these desposables being advertized after all these things will create issues for vaping once the anti vape brigade start moaning etc. Is the income from advertising these disposables more important than the enviroment.
Either way i feel we have more members against disposables than for.

aye, it’s not a very good look eh?

upload_2021-9-5_21-43-20.png

I know the majority of us, quite rightly in my opinion, avoid disposable pods for the many well known reasons. Now looks like fakes are springing up. Apparently a couple of unnamed distros have been selling them so they could have ended up anywhere from corner shops to vape shops to online.

If you choose to use disposables, just be cautious. Being fakes you have no idea about the batteries or the quality of liquid they contain.

View attachment 253648 View attachment 253649 View attachment 253650 View attachment 253651

Not that I would ever use one but it's good to know about the warning. Thanks.

A smoker who has never vaped before and is curious about trying to quit using vaping, a disposable is the first thing they will buy.

They arent the devil. Unfortunately its also the first thing their teenage kid will steal and bring to school.

type in "vape waste" and "e-waste" into google sit back and watch the next attack on vaping

I passed a shop and needed some supplies the other day apparently disposables are the way to go the two lads who were "seasoned vapers" had no idea about anything else or what I wanted they said I should try "boots" for bacon cotton.... safe to say I fled and ordered online

Back
Top Bottom