What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Genny style atty woes

Just a quick video to let you see what that coil/wick I posted earlier can do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
also double mesh wick. shown here

I just tried this method and it's much better.
I got about 40mm square of 400SSmesh, cut about a 3rd off. Oxidised both bits, rolled the small bit into a pin and the other bit around a 2mm nail. Oxidised again and then put the pin inside the mesh tube.
4 wraps of .2 comes out at 1.6ohms.
It vapes alot better.
It was a bit tight on the Aga as I think the hole is slightly smaller than the RSST. I'll vape it for a while and see how I get on. Without pulling my wicks out of these 2 attys, I think the RSST has a slightly bigger hole so I am considering drilling the wick hole on the Aga T2. Does anyone know the sizes of these 2 holes?

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm half a way through a tank of juice and its all good. Happy Genny user right here :-)

I've taken both of my T2s out to 1.5mm

The RipTrip cotton-headed mesh works SO well I don't even bother flaming or compacting the coil now. Seven or eight wraps of .3 gives me around 1.2ohm and a genius vape. Never a hot spot, never a dry hit, just plain great hits.

I've taken both of my T2s out to 1.5mm

The RipTrip cotton-headed mesh works SO well I don't even bother flaming or compacting the coil now. Seven or eight wraps of .3 gives me around 1.2ohm and a genius vape. Never a hot spot, never a dry hit, just plain great hits.

I'm talking about the wick hole Mawsley. I've already drilled out the airhole to 1.5 but I think the wick hole could be bigger.
Saying that, I just measured the RSST and the T2 and they are both 3mm. I wonder if anyone has tried drilling it out and putting in a wider wick?

Back
Top Bottom