What's new

New Covid strain spreading across the UK that's less likely to cause symptoms

Loigically yes, depends how a virus thinks, is a virus logical, does it think, a virus must process things, otherwise why would it mutate? Or is the host the main player, with regard to mutations?
A virus isn't conscious or thinking. It's processes are "automatic". Mutations may change this automatic process.

This new South African variant that I was reading about today sounds like a nasty one. Although nobody on our shores have had it yet, hopefully stays that way

My wife this morning " The new (Botswana) strain is virulent", me " Did they say that?", my wife "No, but it might be"

wacko.png
unsure.gif

So far, people aren't getting seriously ill from it? read it has an r of 2, maybe it will be just be more contagious but cause less severe illness, we won't really know for a few weeks?

The shites at the likes of the DM, have us all dying and it's the end of mankind, chunts.

So far, people aren't getting seriously ill from it? read it has an r of 2, maybe it will be just be more contagious but cause less severe illness, we won't really know for a few weeks?

The shites at the likes of the DM, have us all dying and it's the end of mankind, chunts.
Yeah, try to avoid DM. Can't help but like TT. Nowhere near as bad as the mail but just as keen to put the boot in to Macron, so win-win.

Dancedanser01.gif

You done your daily lft, I note you have the energy to dance :18:
I'd come back from the dead to dance a jig at the mention of Macron getting a boot. rofl.gif

Nah, gonna do one tomorrow when I first wake up. Easier than not vaping for 30 min. * :rotflmao:

*Only funny coz it's true! :doh:

Back
Top Bottom