What's new

Genny style atty woes

Just a quick video to let you see what that coil/wick I posted earlier can do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
also double mesh wick. shown here

I just tried this method and it's much better.
I got about 40mm square of 400SSmesh, cut about a 3rd off. Oxidised both bits, rolled the small bit into a pin and the other bit around a 2mm nail. Oxidised again and then put the pin inside the mesh tube.
4 wraps of .2 comes out at 1.6ohms.
It vapes alot better.
It was a bit tight on the Aga as I think the hole is slightly smaller than the RSST. I'll vape it for a while and see how I get on. Without pulling my wicks out of these 2 attys, I think the RSST has a slightly bigger hole so I am considering drilling the wick hole on the Aga T2. Does anyone know the sizes of these 2 holes?

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm half a way through a tank of juice and its all good. Happy Genny user right here :-)

I've taken both of my T2s out to 1.5mm

The RipTrip cotton-headed mesh works SO well I don't even bother flaming or compacting the coil now. Seven or eight wraps of .3 gives me around 1.2ohm and a genius vape. Never a hot spot, never a dry hit, just plain great hits.

I've taken both of my T2s out to 1.5mm

The RipTrip cotton-headed mesh works SO well I don't even bother flaming or compacting the coil now. Seven or eight wraps of .3 gives me around 1.2ohm and a genius vape. Never a hot spot, never a dry hit, just plain great hits.

I'm talking about the wick hole Mawsley. I've already drilled out the airhole to 1.5 but I think the wick hole could be bigger.
Saying that, I just measured the RSST and the T2 and they are both 3mm. I wonder if anyone has tried drilling it out and putting in a wider wick?

Back
Top Bottom