What's new

POTV Gentleman's Snusing Circle - Opening soon :D

AndyC1971

Veteran
gentlemen.jpg

Ok, I really wish I could take credit for this, but I cant, its all down to Dexter.

Now this exclusive 'club' is going to be open real soon (A group.)

Now I appreciate that not many of the members have tried Snus, so I have just bought what seems to be a ton of it from a company just a few minutes ago, and I will send it out to anyone who wants to try it. It wont take over from vaping, but is capable of being used when vaping is not an option.

If you like it, then you will need to be provided with our dress code, to wear whilst snusing :D: -

nordic_helmet.JPG

Now this club is open to all, males and females alike, but coming from our Swedish and Norwegian friends, whilst not compulsory a liking for the following would be ideal: -

We will be located next door to: -

Ikea-2.jpg

Music on the jukebox will consist of many different bands and singers, but pride of place will always go to: -

abbapic.jpg

Entertainment on the TV will be courtesy of Swedish Sky Sports: -

Sweds_zps8d9af986.jpg

After a good snusing evening, the taxis awaiting to take you home: -

Volvo_960_front_20080331.jpg

So from Dexter and I, we would like to welcome you to a new establishment talking about everything snusing :)

Didn't snuff go out of fashion before Abba was even heard of? Good luck with it, even though I have a Volvo on order, I'm out lol

I've been wondering about this. I know it's not snuff - more like chewing tobacco? Doesn't it carry the same risks of mouth and throat cancer? Not trying to propagandise if that's not the case, obviously! I just want to be informed!

Edit: Sorry, Andy, didn't see your link - reading up now!

Last edited:
There's strange, after reading KMS's contribution on this very stuff a few days ago I got hold of some which I'll be picking up on Wednesday. I'd love to join this thread and give my opinions but as you know Andy I'm no gentleman so it's probably better I don't get involved as I'll only end up making some lurid comment about a mouth full of sticky stuff and have a pending ban to face..........

I did however try chewing tobacco last Christmas when I was in Vegas and if it's anything like that It'll be like chewing on skunk jizz. :grin2:

Oh yes I remember them well now, tiny little bags of tobacco, almost pyramid shaped. They were around in the 80's and got slated then for the damage they can cause. I wouldn't care I actually own a Viking hat too. If you are being serious and it is not the 1st of April very soon, please be careful.

There's strange, after reading KMS's contribution on this very stuff a few days ago I got hold of some which I'll be picking up on Wednesday. I'd love to join this thread and give my opinions but as you know Andy I'm no gentleman so it's probably better I don't get involved as I'll only end up making some lurid comment about a mouth full of sticky stuff and have a pending ban to face..........

I did however try chewing tobacco last Christmas when I was in Vegas and if it's anything like that It'll be like chewing on skunk jizz. :grin2:

Lightweight :P

Oh yes I remember them well now, tiny little bags of tobacco, almost pyramid shaped. They were around in the 80's and got slated then for the damage they can cause. I wouldn't care I actually own a Viking hat too. If you are being serious and it is not the 1st of April very soon, please be careful.

I am not so convinced, I think snus has been treated the same way that e-liquid is being demonized now. Each to their own and stuff, but I have tried some of this, and it does have a place in controlling my nicotine addiction.

Dexter has 'debunked' some of the concerns I did have :)

Back
Top Bottom