What's new

Thunder Extra Stark Snus - Cola Flavour

OK, Niked.

Can you recommend me a supplier of Snus, and I think I am looking for the stark strength. I like intense flavours and also menthol ones. I have had a look around, but there seems to be quite a few. I will get some of the loose stuff, and then I can repay the compliment to Dexter :)

Thanks in anticipation :)

Sorry @AndyC1971 but I have no idea where to buy snus. There are a few sellers online -that I know of, but they dont ship within EU.
Havent used snus for almost four years now -since I started vaping!

@Dexter try my favorite: Grov.

Last edited:
Sorry @AndyC1971 but I have no idea where to buy snus. There are a few sellers online, but they dont ship within EU.
Havent used snus for almost four years now -since I started vaping!

Thank you :(

DEXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........Can you share with me your supplier :D By PM of course :)

Sorry AndyC1971, I was totally absorbed in the jungle! As Niked has said, there aren't many suppliers who will ship to the UK, and you can't buy any Swedish Match snus from anywhere as no one will ship it to Europe. I buy from Sweden. You can buy from the US - but you have to be careful how it is treated, and it obviously takes a lot longer and you will pay VAT and import duty (if your order is large enough). The Swedish snus is the one that is recommended as the treatment during production doesn't increase the nitrosamines in it. I'll drop you a line. :D

Back
Top Bottom