What's new

Lost Vape Esquare DNA60

MetalVape90

Achiever
Bought two Lost Vape Esquares in Sunderland a while back and looking to flog one for a small profit if it’s possible and keeping the other.

The Lost Vape Esquare DNA60 doesn’t have a box or USB. The Magnets where polarised incorrectly but I fixed that issue so the battery door now sits on the mod as it should do. Occasionally the top corner of the battery door won’t sit correctly but give it a little push and it’ll sit flush.

Updated the firmware by installing the service pack and checked the puff count and the chip is practically new with 1 hit on it.
155BD3F1-7991-4426-8394-FA0C30DE9B83.jpeg

98EE2595-AA32-4B67-8127-916C5B2D86B2.jpeg

Bought it for £40 due to the faults which are now fixed.
Retail Price when it came out was between £85-£120. Some shops had them in for between £55-80 but no longer in stock.
Since these mods are as rare as hens teeth in near enough new condition I’m looking to get £50 plus £5 for postage. Only looking to make a tenner in profit if it’s possible.

Erm..... Technically NO. BUT... No longer produced and much sought after so I suppose someone may decide to pay above what you paid?
Not really the POTV way though. :(

Erm..... Technically NO. BUT... No longer produced and much sought after so I suppose someone may decide to pay above what you paid?
It’s not a fixed price it’s negotiable. I’ll most likely drop the price as time goes on.

Maybe call it a tenner repair fee?

I might close this thread actually and do a rethink on it. To be honest I’m a bit reluctant to let the mod go.

Back
Top Bottom