What's new

The pockeX box is coming now

aspire

Manufacturer
The new PockeX box is an ultra-compact box mod with a sleek new creative design and adjustable airflow.

Product Features Highlights

1.Pod capacity: 2.0 ml /2.6 ml.

2.The PockeX Box is a wonderfully built side-by-side mod that offers a more integrated look than its predecessor..

3.PockeX Box utilizes the classic and beloved PockeX unique U-tech coil technology to ensure that vapers will still be able to appreciate an intense flavor.

4. The airflow control ring allows you to adjust the airflow from high airflow and cooler vapor or low airflow with more flavor.

5.Slide the top cap to reveal the filling hole and fill the tank with your favorite e-liquid. Ultra-easy and convenient.

6. PockeX Box is powered by a built-in 2000 mAh. This high capacity ensures that your PockeX Box will last you through the course of a day prior to needing a charge.

7.2 A Type-C charging.

8. 3 color indicator lights for the battery level, it reminds you to charge your PockeX Box timely.

9. Aspire ASP chipset safety protection.
Anymore information,please kindly refer to the below link.
https://www.aspirecig.com/

Attachments

• PockeX Box (3).jpg
    PockeX Box (3).jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
The new PockeX box is an ultra-compact box mod with a sleek new creative design and adjustable airflow.

Product Features Highlights

1.Pod capacity: 2.0 ml /2.6 ml.

2.The PockeX Box is a wonderfully built side-by-side mod that offers a more integrated look than its predecessor..

3.PockeX Box utilizes the classic and beloved PockeX unique U-tech coil technology to ensure that vapers will still be able to appreciate an intense flavor.

4. The airflow control ring allows you to adjust the airflow from high airflow and cooler vapor or low airflow with more flavor.

5.Slide the top cap to reveal the filling hole and fill the tank with your favorite e-liquid. Ultra-easy and convenient.

6. PockeX Box is powered by a built-in 2000 mAh. This high capacity ensures that your PockeX Box will last you through the course of a day prior to needing a charge.

7.2 A Type-C charging.

8. 3 color indicator lights for the battery level, it reminds you to charge your PockeX Box timely.

9. Aspire ASP chipset safety protection.
Anymore information,please kindly refer to the below link.
https://www.aspirecig.com/
Hi there, I can't seem to find a Pockex box drip tip not even on your web site any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there, I can't seem to find a Pockex box drip tip not even on your web site any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hello Vaper,
Please check with aspire distributor in the UK @ukaspirevendor if they have the drip tip for PockeX box in stock.

Best Regards
Aspire Team

Hi there, I’m on my second Pockex box now after the first one was nothing but problems I’ve had the replacement now for a few weeks and even that is not without its problems. After changing the coil I prime the coil then go to draw the vape it doesn’t produce vapour by priming the coil for five minutes the coil is flooded then drawing on it floods it even more I take the coil out soak as much liquid out as I can put it back together still no luck s o take apart again same process again and eventually it might work. I use 50. 50 eliquid in it and often it seeps out the airflow slots I’ve tried 70 vg and still the same. After having a Pockex which helped me stop smoking I decided to upgrade with the Pockex box and wished I hadn’t bothered having had two now I think it is completely flawed and has turned me away from buying another Aspire product. Sorry for the lengthy text but I I feel a let down with this product. I bought them from TECC who gladly replaced the first one and am considering contacting them regarding this one. I would like your response first before I do so.

I would like to thank Aspire very much for contacting me about this problem and agreeing to resolve it many thanks for your understanding the situation. And thanks to Uk Aspire vendors for acting on their behalf.

I would like to thank Aspire very much for contacting me about this problem and agreeing to resolve it many thanks for your understanding the situation. And thanks to Uk Aspire vendors for acting on their behalf.
Hello Vaper,
Thank you so much for your support and understanding.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Back
Top Bottom