What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DeeDee's Mahoosive Giveaway!

Hi all

I need to now put this giveaway on hold due to a family emergency, self isolation with possible covid and general health issues.

I will keep it open as i still intend on giving all these away but at the moment it is not a priority for me.

If you want to withdraw thats fine just message below and i can change the numbering etc but for now this is on hold for a few weeks.

So sorry!

Hi all

I need to now put this giveaway on hold due to a family emergency, self isolation with possible covid and general health issues.

I will keep it open as i still intend on giving all these away but at the moment it is not a priority for me.

If you want to withdraw thats fine just message below and i can change the numbering etc but for now this is on hold for a few weeks.

So sorry!

All the best to you Dee. Hope it's not too bad.

There is nothing more important than health and family @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen), take it easy, get well soon.

GetWell.jpg

Not into competitions, but thought I’d have a look. Sorry to hear about issues hope all goes well. Best wishes.

As has been said, big congrats on stopping those things--I still remember when I used to smoke cigs and how awful they smell nowadays. Good luck.
And all the best with your Health thing, hopefully all will be well- this damned Covid is still a real problem, take it easy.
Probably won't enter, even though I've moved to Pods, after years of coil building, maybe I'm getting lazy.
Good luck to all entrants.

Back
Top Bottom