What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custard lovers

@LordOdin I got my Profile RDTA out and converted it to an RDA and put it on top of an Ohm Boy Rage squonker which I filled with Lee's Custard Deluxe which has been steeping for 2.5 years. Great flavour, probably the best I have had from a custard. Thanks for the recommendation. Cheers :2thumbsup:

Being a Custard the steep has done a lot here. How the feck did you let one of the best custards steep for 2,5 years. Can just let it go 5 days then it gets nailed :)

Being a Custard the steep has done a lot here. How the feck did you let one of the best custards steep for 2,5 years. Can just let it go 5 days then it gets nailed :)

I have so much juice including quite a few custards, and I went off custard for a year or so after vaping it almost exclusively a couple of years ago, so I moved to fruits and Manabush. But now I am back and have several litres of well steeped custards to try again. lol :2thumbsup:

Glad your enjoying it @Martvb60 , I think Mesh is very underrated especially when it comes to flavour. Plus it's instant unlike standard Coils which take time to ramp up.

Back
Top Bottom