What's new

Kind e juice

Hi have you had any reactions to kind juce yet i think the menthol is the best kind juice is the only one that i like except vape green,s own make peppermint.

Touch wood, all's good so far. Thanks for asking. I used to smoke only menthol, but don't really miss it when vaping. Enjoy!

I love Kind, and grab what left whenever I can here in the US. Sadly, some of the best best flavors have been usurped by bureaucrats and prohibitionists. The ingredients have always agreed with me, as a VG only sort. Also a huge fan of Velvet Vapors, who carry organic undiluted VG only flavors!

Hi Clive, count me in. Currently enjoying Kind's Geisha Moon Song and about to order one of their Tobacco Ridge flavours for the first time. I'm allergic to PG, so VG is my only option. As you probably know, there are only a few brands making 100% VG, and based on my experience, the UK ones aren't the highest quality at all, despite their lofty marketing claims. I tried both Ichor and Vsavi, and I'm pretty sure they're not as pure as advertised, as it didn't take long for my usual allergy symptoms to develop. So I've switched to Kind recently. The jury's still out, but from what I've read about their organic ethos and meticulous manufacturing process, they may just come out on top. I'll know for sure in about a month; as long as my face remains spot free, I'll be among their most loyal fans.
Hi just tried Ruthless vape juice strawberry and menthol made with the best of ingredients and its cheeper than kind it might be woth a look at for you .

100% vegan low-calorie Vit D booster with melanin and peptides

100% vegan low-calorie Vit D booster with melanin and peptides
upload_2021-10-20_22-2-56.png

Back
Top Bottom