What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend a single coiler

It was a bit of an art to get the wicking right to start off with, but I now have a rock solid wicking method for the Kylin Mini II. I will be posting it on here when I can get the time. Shame you didn't get on with it, the Juggerknot MR is easy to get right but it's a bit pricey at £45. The Eclipse is also easy to wick, but imho the others perform a tad better.

The Juggerknot MR Is my favourite out of the lot and have 2 permanently in my rotation, @lucapug has a couple, he maybe able to give you a heads up with it as well.

I did think about getting one when I got my first Juggerknot but was put off by the mixed reviews on it regarding the quality and leaking, looks a bit fiddly as well with the upside down deck.

The GT4S may be worth considering - I wouldn't describe it as 'airy' though as there is some restriction when fully open, but it is a great flavour RTA. (Its 23mm and 3.5ml juice capacity)

AliExpress have decent clones for around $25 which puts them at a similar price to mainstream Chinese single coilers when you add the VAT.

I love my juggerknot mini mr. Bit pricey but worth it imho. I use one with the straight glass at home and one with the bubble glass for out and about. Not really airy though, if you're looking for a really open draw like the kylin. If you like what i consider a perfect rdl(not too closed, not too open) i would think about getting one

Last edited:
The Destiny is a cracker, It took my months to figure it out.

Raising the coil 3mm above the post, flavour is banging.

You cant go wrong with Jug MR if you can spend this amount. Very good build quality, flavor and overall experience. Looks a bit Chinese with the buble glass in my opinion.

I'm using and enjoying the Kylin mini 2 and the Fatality m25, the m25 is a £17 clone from Aliexpress and is a very good vape for me with a single 4mm ID clapton at around 0.35 Ohm with a decent tank capacity with the bubble glass tank. the Kylin I bought on the recommendation of fellow apes and once you get the wicking right is also very good and leak free for out and about.

Back
Top Bottom