What's new

Do you like an compact AIO box?

Current exchange rates would probably put it closer to £61 (you never get the full rate so at $1.38 you'll most likely get closer to $1.32 once paypal/your card provider has taken their cut)

91% high efficiency will make battery works 12% longer. It is one of the fastest fire chip on the market. And it comes with anti-liquid Coating.
1f419.png
1f419.png
1f419.png

chip60.jpg

Am having trouble getting hold of one of these devices. Am starting to lose a bit of interest.

Am having trouble getting hold of one of these devices. Am starting to lose a bit of interest.

I see the version 2 without the aio sticker was been held back for some reason. guessing it could be because of the door wobble or board shortage.

I have seen a few up for sale on fb pages

I see the version 2 without the aio sticker was been held back for some reason. guessing it could be because of the door wobble or board shortage.

If thats private sellers getting shot already thats not a good sign.

Hmmm, that sounds Dodgy. Look out for version 3 :)

If thats private sellers getting shot already thats not a good sign.

Yep private sellers. think it's just people falling for the hype and finding its not for them that's why I wait before buying a mod or tank. not into the hype company's build up for a mod or rta

Back
Top Bottom