What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Anyways, what I actually come on here for tonight wasn’t to post stupid stuff :) Totally forgot to post what I intended to!

First up - this week, I’m excited to say we are busy bottling up this years limited edition Halloween flavours! This year we are releasing four doughnut based flavours.

These are due to go live Friday, with a special deal if you want to grab all four in a bundle!

Furthermore, I had a regular customer mention something to me last week which is quite a valid point and makes sense to crack on with to me, we have an endless amount of samples, promo packs, and all sorts of bits and bobs regularly sent to us by manufacturers. Not only that, I like to test out stuff before we stock it (or the vast majority of it, unless it’s come recommended by a customer, so we don’t end up selling shite products!) most of this stuff gets my opinion then goes to live on a shelf for the rest of its life.

This customer said to me, I’m sure your other customers would be interested in hearing what you think of them, why are you keeping it to yourself? Record yourself and post them up on YouTube. I have to say I’m quite awkward and uncomfortable on camera so it’s taken me a while to talk myself in to it, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it for the comedy factor anyways.

So in the coming weeks prime vapes YouTube channel will be born and we’ll be posting weekly reviews and giving away the items tested to the channels subscribers.

The amount of time I have to put in to this is extremely limited, and it does take a chunk of time to record and edit these videos. So the future of it will depend on how many people watch them and get involved!

For now, here is a sneak peak of the Halloween flavours :)

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

You could have some real fun with that.
On another matter Lee, will you be getting any more Aspire Neekos in?

I’m sure we will Rew :)

Yes, I believe they are due back in tomorrow, should say the due in date on the product pages now, I’ve spent most of today adding this feature to the website to help keep you all informed with the amount of stuff that’s now in and out all the time it’s difficult to remember it all to be honest!

I’m sure we will Rew :)

Yes, I believe they are due back in tomorrow, should say the due in date on the product pages now, I’ve spent most of today adding this feature to the website to help keep you all informed with the amount of stuff that’s now in and out all the time it’s difficult to remember it all to be honest!

Yeah, I've just looked and it does say back in tomorrow. Nice touch. Will definitely have a look at your channel. Will you put a link in here when it goes live?

Yeah, I've just looked and it does say back in tomorrow. Nice touch. Will definitely have a look at your channel. Will you put a link in here when it goes live?

Of course mate :) you lot will be the first to know, I dunno who’s more scared, me or you haha

Just about grabbed a Neeko in time today Lee. Can't believe how quickly they are shifting.

Yeah I seen your order mate, thank you :)

Think we only had 5 of them ordered, sold a couple online, one walk in customer this morning and the other to you. One left now haha.

I have a sample neeko that got sent to me a couple weeks back, I’m going to have a play with it on the weekend and stick some salts in there. Looked lovely and so many airflow options.

Really like some of the stuff aspire have came out with recently, I had quite a long discussion with one of their reps a month or so ago asking for feedback, apparently their collabs with the smaller high end type manufacturers has gone down a storm and they are going to be regularly collaborating with this type of business. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Yeah I seen your order mate, thank you :)

Think we only had 5 of them ordered, sold a couple online, one walk in customer this morning and the other to you. One left now haha.

I have a sample neeko that got sent to me a couple weeks back, I’m going to have a play with it on the weekend and stick some salts in there. Looked lovely and so many airflow options.

Really like some of the stuff aspire have came out with recently, I had quite a long discussion with one of their reps a month or so ago asking for feedback, apparently their collabs with the smaller high end type manufacturers has gone down a storm and they are going to be regularly collaborating with this type of business. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Yeah, agree about the collabs. Neeko is one of my all time favourite RTAs. Am also keeping an eye out for what they do next.

Yeah, agree about the collabs. Neeko is one of my all time favourite RTAs. Am also keeping an eye out for what they do next.

I’m not sure why, but the look of the neeko makes me want to put it on a nice 22mm tube mod. Has that old school vibe to it doesn’t it, I think it’s the half glass/metal tank section that comes with it.

I’m not sure why, but the look of the neeko makes me want to put it on a nice 22mm tube mod. Has that old school vibe to it doesn’t it, I think it’s the half glass/metal tank section that comes with it.

Yep, certainly a bit retro but in a good way. Think it looks classy.

Back
Top Bottom