What's new

Your favourite concentrate brands

If you go to places like nom nomz, chefs flavours or rainbow vapes and look at the one shot ranges you'll probably find some nice fruits mate.

The single flavour concentrates take a bit of mixing together to find a decent flavour and if you're into experimenting and following juice recipes then they'd be good but if you just want to get a good flavour off the bat then the one shots are probably better for you.

I don't really use one shots so hopefully others can suggest good ones for you.

Keep at the mixing though. It's a lot cheaper and you can get some cracking juices.

Darkstar one shots are fairly good. I like their Jungle Juice and Prosecco. Reasonable priced.
Forgive my newbie question but with the one shots let's say the jungle juice you mention it is recommended to use 20%, so do I just add 80% vg to make 80/20 juice ?

Last edited:
If you go to places like nom nomz, chefs flavours or rainbow vapes and look at the one shot ranges you'll probably find some nice fruits mate.

The single flavour concentrates take a bit of mixing together to find a decent flavour and if you're into experimenting and following juice recipes then they'd be good but if you just want to get a good flavour off the bat then the one shots are probably better for you.

Keep at the mixing though. It's a lot cheaper and you can get some cracking juices.
Thanks for your help much appreciated. So do you recommend getting into mixing by following recipes by other vapers on here, before I start trying to create my own flavours/recipes

After telling me this I've ordered some flavours to make the mothers milk clone on 99juices. That recipe is 50/50 but would it make a difference if I made the same recipe at 75/25 ?

After telling me this I've ordered some flavours to make the mothers milk clone on 99juices. That recipe is 50/50 but would it make a difference if I made the same recipe at 75/25 ?

Would be no difference. You might need to steep it a little rather than shake and vape if it's a shake and vape recipe but the ratio of VG/PG shouldn't affect the flavour that much. It would be a little bit tastier at 50/50 as the PG carries the flavour better but there's not too much difference if you're using a sub ohm tank and getting more vapour. Some might disagree but I don't think it makes that much difference personally.

I'd also recommend that you make a very small amount at first. If you don't like it then you've not wasted much money. I tend to do 10ml testers of any new juice to see if I like it. If I don't then I can adapt it to my own tastes. You don't have to be religious with the recipes. If you try the original first and want more strawberry then you can always add a little more next time to see if it boosts, or reduce the cream element if that's too much for you. That's the joy of mixing for me. Adapting things to my own tastes so I always have juice I know I really like instead of being stuck with a pre made that's got too much sweetener or something else that's not my thing.

Tbh I'm not sure what I'm after, I just thought if I buy my own flavour concentrates, pg & vg it would work out cheaper to make my own than buying pre-made e liquids from vape shops. I brought a couple fruit flavours from vapable there own brand concentrates which were supposed to be shake and vape and the flavour is virtually none existent compared to the juices I usually buy. Maybe I should try a more recognised brand of concentrates (any recommendations welcome)and see how that goes
Flavour Art
Flavorah
Inawera
Molinberry
Chemnovatic
Liquid Barn
Capella
The Alchemists Cupboard
The Flavours Apprentice
Vape Train Australia
Wonder Flavours

I think there are good and bad flavours by all of the flavour houses but if I had to narrow it down I would say I have two favourites and they are Wonder Flavors and Vape Train Australia mostly because for my tastes they have more hits than misses and that they are pretty forgiving to mix with.

can't pin down any specific brands, use bits from pretty much everywhere. Unfortunately, this makes buying all the bits a nightmare. If I am looking to do a fruit I usually start with inawera, deserts cap and FA.

Back
Top Bottom