What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MS, will CBD help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggiec

Coil Maker
As above, I’ve noticed there has already been a post put up on MS but been locked. My sons keep on telling me it would help my MS. Any advice would be greatly t appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say it depends on the current level the disease has progressed to, are you RRMS, PP or SP?

Your neurologist would be a better guide than strangers on an online forum imo.

I am not sure all I know is I’m in secondary progression. I was only diagnosed 8 years ago, and they think I have had it for over 20 years. I will ask my Neurologist next time I see her thanks @John R

There's only a couple of us I'm aware of on the forum, but if you wanna chat about it, feel free to PM.

It might help a bit, but really you want the stuff we are banned from talking about, which is backward and unhelpful to us sufferers of various things

Last edited:
Maybe this will help you, because CBD is very often used in medicine for different cases, maybe you should consult on this issue with your doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom