What's new

jac vapour DNA 75 or Aegis Solo?

I've read through it slowly, several times - although it clearly states you can change the temperature and power settings in each profile, I can't find any specific instructions on how to adjust the wattage when in a TC profile, adjusting the temp is easy - however I've had to go to eScribe for everything else. If instructions on how to do it are actually written on that PDF, sorry - I can't find them.
If it's a DNA 75 it's
5 clicks then hold down the up/down buttons adjust power then exit.. When In tc.

Nicely answered. I'm not at home and I don't have one with me to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help - I have a DNA60, but the instructions you gave work and I can now adjust it easily without having to constantly hook up to eScribe which has removed the only issue that I've found frustrating with the board.

Sorry for diverting the thread.

Thanks for your help - I have a DNA60, but the instructions you gave work and I can now adjust it easily without having to constantly hook up to eScribe which has removed the only issue that I've found frustrating with the board.

Sorry for diverting the thread.
If your on escribe you can change the setting to three clicks for future ease too. Apologies I should have read properly but yeah DNA 60 is the same.

if you wont be using temp control, id go with the solo.

the solo is a tank. you wont break it easily. ive been using a silicone case with it for even more protection. got an rta that leaks? no worries.

since i quit using tc, my dna75s are just in my drawer.

If your active out and about and have a labour job the aegis, if your office based or chilling at home the jac vapour.

Duncan at JAC vapour top notch service.

I have both mods by the way.

Back
Top Bottom