What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm looking for a new Aspire kit using cleito coils- recommendations please!

BlackCoffee

Postman
Hey my fellow vapers. I'm looking to buy a new Aspire kit, one which uses cleito coils. I'm using 2 smok devices and a zeus nano tank on my vaporesso swag mod, but I miss cleito coils---how I miss them! They are the best tasting and the longest lasting, and give the smoothest vape I've had overall really.

I like very cool airy vapes ( sub Ohm). I'm looking for a kit that takes 18960 batteries. I'm not keen on those internal battery ones charged via usb, because I would have to have it plugged into my laptop a lot and the cable that comes with them is so short.

Any recommendations that meets all my requirements?

Hi

Not sure there are many Aspire kits that take the cleito coils now. I know you can get the main Cleito tanks

I found this:
https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits515.html

I thought at first that was a usb charged, but it takes the internal battery. Just been reading the specs. It takes the Cleito Pro and the other cleitos too- so I think this is the one for me! I have found a vape store online that sells it. Bookmarked to buy in the next few weeks, many thanks DeeDee.

The tank has a bottom airflow. I'd prefer a top airflow, but one can't have everything!

You sure you're using 18960 batteries? They look a bit bulky. :D

18650 perhaps?

Polish_20210918_005319633.png

The Exo is top airflow. It's still available I believe. Could always buy a tank and use it on any mod you've already got instead of buying a kit? Or buy the tank and a mod separately.

Back
Top Bottom