What's new

Should we be encouraging this?

It would be interesting to compare the carbon footprint of the occasional user of disposables against the typical hobbyist vaper.

How much of a rampant, wasteful consumer are you? Aren't you surrounded by 20+ mods, 50+ atties, vape drawers full of old gear which is perfectly usable but actually just gathering dust? What did it cost to produce the stuff that feeds your obsessive shinyitis?

You probably have a couple of set ups that could last you a lifetime, simply consuming juice, cells, wick and wire and yet you treat them all as "disposables" by buying more and more and more of them.
That is not a completely invalid point.

A couple of mods that could last a lifetime hahahaha most mods die within a couple of years.

But he's right too.

It would be interesting to compare the carbon footprint of the occasional user of disposables against the typical hobbyist vaper.

How much of a rampant, wasteful consumer are you? Aren't you surrounded by 20+ mods, 50+ atties, vape drawers full of old gear which is perfectly usable but actually just gathering dust? What did it cost to produce the stuff that feeds your obsessive shinyitis?

You probably have a couple of set ups that could last you a lifetime, simply consuming juice, cells, wick and wire and yet you treat them all as "disposables" by buying more and more and more of them.
So .............. what do you have, and do? :D

Anyone else suspect that @Inappropriate remark is one of our more mild mannered members hiding behind a nom de plume?

movie-comedy.gif

But all the Vapers who have Multiple Mods and Tanks (Whoever They Are) Aren't disposing of them, they are safe at home gathering dust. Most Hobbyists look after their gear and when it does die they strip it for parts lol. I don't do that, i just chuck them in the street P:

Nope. I rotate all of my gear, so it all gets used. I don't store anything and carry on using it until it dies or I drop it for the last time.

And when a mod or tank finally croaks it - it leaves space on my shelves for another 6 replacements.

Back
Top Bottom