What's new

93TAB Ohm Meter Giveaway

Thanks guys. The price is interesting, I wanted to price them higher to be honest lol. You have David and Emma to thank for them being £93.

The bulk of the cost comes from the case which is machined from billet aluminium and the Evolv board. Board prices have increased 25% in recent months due to the component shortage that's ravaging every industry. Reports of some components that used to cost 80c now being 8 dollars.

And manufactured in the UK.

But the price really reflects all of our time and cost designing and producing the 510's, enclosure, actuators, sample runs then paying ourselves for the time assembling and testing them.

Assuming this first batch sells reasonably well we're going to talk to some of our friends and see if we can find a Chinese big brother to help us. That should help price and also availability.

Right now I'm running case thermal tests, next up battery discharge graphs. There's a lot going on here.

I'll photo bomb more pics for you.

contact.jpg contacts sheet.jpg 93TSB ohm reader negative bus bar.jpg Independent-Mods_ohm-resistance-meter-3-1000px.jpg IMG_20210909_135755.jpg METER WTIH DNA75 BOARD underside zoom straight.759.jpg METER WTIH DNA75 BOARD underside zoom straight.756.jpg METER WTIH DNA75 BOARD underside zoom straight.755.jpg METER WTIH DNA75 BOARD BLACK  WITH atty.743.jpg IMG_20210915_160914.jpg

Well its on my wish list, so just waiting now :) I have entered the give away, but im never really that lucky

Last edited:
Thanks guys. The price is interesting, I wanted to price them higher to be honest lol. You have David and Emma to thank for them being £93.

The bulk of the cost comes from the case which is machined from billet aluminium and the Evolv board. Board prices have increased 25% in recent months due to the component shortage that's ravaging every industry. Reports of some components that used to cost 80c now being 8 dollars.

And manufactured in the UK.

But the price really reflects all of our time and cost designing and producing the 510's, enclosure, actuators, sample runs then paying ourselves for the time assembling and testing them.

Assuming this first batch sells reasonably well we're going to talk to some of our friends and see if we can find a Chinese big brother to help us. That should help price and also availability.

Right now I'm running case thermal tests, next up battery discharge graphs. There's a lot going on here.

I'll photo bomb more pics for you.

View attachment 254548 View attachment 254549 View attachment 254550 View attachment 254551 View attachment 254552 View attachment 254553 View attachment 254554 View attachment 254555 View attachment 254556 View attachment 254557

Appreciate all the effort and attention to detail you're putting in. Am definitely interested.

Was it anyone on here who won ?

The lucky winner of the awesome 93TAB Resistance Meter is Dustin Helmecke!

Back
Top Bottom