What's new

restriction predictions

zouzounaki

Olympian
it seems like a cert now that restrictions will return. the sage advisers are warning that the nhs will be overwhelmed, but that this could be mitigated by relatively light restrictions being introduced.

i predict that this will be ignored and we will fairly soon be facing disaster again. but i am an optimistic pessimist. it will be interesting to see how much further the 4 nations might diverge, and what affect that will have.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58566235

Virus modellers advising the committee - the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling (SPI-M) - said it was possible the virus would spread more rapidly after the return of schools and more people going back to their workplaces.

This modelling lark - mathematical calculations? They've not got much right so far have they :hmm:

Just waiting for plan c, d, e, f, g ............. etc now.

Virus modellers advising the committee - the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling (SPI-M) - said it was possible the virus would spread more rapidly after the return of schools and more people going back to their workplaces.

This modelling lark - mathematical calculations? They've not got much right so far have they :hmm:

i think a few times they have actually, but the problem was caused by the govt ignoring them.

I'm starting to believe the government are using lockdowns now just for power and to control the population.
The latest figures I saw on GB news I think it was, was that death rates are lower than influenza. We don't or haven't locked down for the flu ! YET [emoji57] wouldn't surprise me if we did now Boris thinks he has the power to restrict people's lives whenever he wants.

We need a revolution. Definitely, "up the revolution foxy " [emoji23] [emoji23]

I'd take a full lockdown

Being back at the office sucks

The traffic getting into the office is ridiculous. Was a 10 minute trip in lockdown, now takes 45 minutes

Everyday we get sirens going past multiple times. It used to only be Fridays, which we nicknamed "Aggro Friday" now every day's aggro

Everyone's cutting each other up & driving round like bellends, I think people forgot how to drive during lockdown

I liked lockdown, it was nice & peaceful

:18::18:

Back
Top Bottom