What's new

Pandoras and Bell caps are back - for the final time and 3 for 2 on shortfills

Thought I’d try the leaf range and some of the coconut Eliquid’s as well. Here’s waiting

I absolutely am mate! :2thumbsup: 90% of my vaping is MTL, at home & at work. The big chuggers are just for the car & walks

I didn't honestly think you did as you seem to buy a Lot of RDA's. I don't MTL as much since finding Mesh but really like to now and again. Has long as your Happy, I dug my Pandora out after @ZT Mentioning it a lot and glad i did, i think you will love it,

I didn't honestly think you did as you seem to buy a Lot of RDA's. I don't MTL as much since finding Mesh but really like to now and again. Has long as your Happy, I dug my Pandora out after @ZT Mentioning it a lot and glad i did, i think you will love it,

Yeah, I enjoy both equally but the mrs & the boss don't appreciate fogged out rooms :18: My first RTA was a Kayfun Lite clone, so the MTL tanks started it all for me

Awesome, I hope I do, can't see why I wouldn't. Ordered the cap too as I heard it makes life refilling it easier

Yeah, I enjoy both equally but the mrs & the boss don't appreciate fogged out rooms :18: My first RTA was a Kayfun Lite clone, so the MTL tanks started it all for me

Awesome, I hope I do, can't see why I wouldn't. Ordered the cap too as I heard it makes life refilling it easier

Yeah i ordered the cap, should be here in next couple of days, going to have to get used to the filling of the Bell Cap but other than that looks great.

The Cap really makes this Atty tbh

With me not using the Pandora for a while i couldn't remember what colour it was plus i couldn't remember where i put it (Mods and Tanks all over the place) Glad i guessed right on Silver Thankfully. I do quite like the look of the Black Cap so might be getting a Black Pandora with Cap as well when i get the money.

Sounds like a good compromise ZT, although I must admit I didn't see an option to remove the nic shots on the new Leaf range (not that I would choose to at this points as my stash is getting quite low now as I mentioned). Funny though that I'm saying to you not to worry about adding a pound per shortfill yet here I am jumping on it as soon as you run a 3 for 2 offer on shortfills. Ahhh, it's a fine balance you work with I can appreciate.

Ps. I'd definitely be interested in the bulk shots I think. I just started looking around to see where I will go for NIC when I run out and I do have an option I trust, but I would likely just get it from you if the option was there when I order. Cheers.
Here you go fella, Bulk Buy Nic Shots!

https://manabush.com/collections/nicotine-shots-nic-shots-single-and-bulk-buy

With me not using the Pandora for a while i couldn't remember what colour it was plus i couldn't remember where i put it (Mods and Tanks all over the place) Glad i guessed right on Silver Thankfully. I do quite like the look of the Black Cap so might be getting a Black Pandora with Cap as well when i get the money.
I best warn you then .. we have four Black Bell caps - but only 1 Black Pandora left ....

Just noticed this @ZT ...

Screenshot_20210913-212749_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210913-213637_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom