What's new

Mmmm different solution to squonking

nwhornet

Legend
Hadron on the right has a prototype squonk tank that sits between the mod & RDA. Pump action like the backpack on the left & holds 18ml and supports 30-35mm rdas. Two new RDAs also in development, apparently ;)
sc squonk.jpg

There's a video on the Steamcrave Fans FB page for those who care/give a shit :D

I think cthulu did something similar a few years back, think it was called the Genius or something like that. Not something for me personally, part of the reason I Squonk is to not have big tank on a mod, always thought it would be a good idea for integration into a SBS though.

Last edited:
I like the idea, but I tend to stick to 24mm and under when squonking, and it would take me a couple of days to vape the contents of one tank full.

I'd love a 3.5 to 5ml version that could accommodate up to a 25mm atty. But that wouldn't be very Steamcrave. Pity.

I think cthulu did something similar a few years back, think it was called the Genius or something like that. Not something for me personally, part of the reason I Squonk is to not have big tank on a mod, always thought it would be a good idea for integration into a SBS though.
Seen these for using on a tube mod
sqaddon.jpg

Heard the voltage drop on those is horrendous.

Heard the voltage drop on those is horrendous.
On the transformer ones? Heard that as well. Question has been asked of Steamcrave but as it's still in design, unlikely to get an answer till it goes out to testers. Personally I think it's ugly. Be better to design the Hadron style mod around a squonk bottle, with direct bottom feed, as a standalone instead of a jack of all trades.

Back
Top Bottom