What's new

The Snus stories....by KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit Roast happens in tents out of site Hog roast are done in full view ( that's my understanding )I hope that helps ??

So yeah this snus stuff... Which one should I try tomorrow?

Spit Roast happens in tents out of site Hog roast are done in full view ( that's my understanding )I hope that helps ??

Can you have a spit roast in public and a hog roast in private - that seems so much more fun.

oh ffs you guys :P

I really dont find this flattering :) I know it is all in good fun and I got a laugh out of it, but my OH does visit this forum and sometimes he doesn't get that it's just a joke. Save me a bit of home life troubles and return to the respectful of KMS bad ass vapers that you are known to be :) LMFAO (yeah right!) but really :) I don't need the ear ache.

There was me thinking this must be an interesting thread as it's moving fast... come to find out all about this weird Snus stuff, and what do I find... the usual PoTV degeneration into filth and smut!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I really dont find this flattering :) I know it is all in good fun and I got a laugh out of it, but my OH does visit this forum and sometimes he doesn't get that it's just a joke. Save me a bit of home life troubles and return to the respectful of KMS bad ass vapers that you are known to be :) LMFAO (yeah right!) but really :) I don't need the ear ache.

To Mr KMS,

This is all in good fun. Trust me, your wife actually hates me.....no, really I mean she actually does hate me so fear not as we love KMS for what she does here........she moderates our behavior and informs us of all things vaping. You're a lucky man and so are we having her knowledge to call upon.

Friday / Saturday night we are all a bit crazy but KMS is always professional.

Right then, back to normal...............KMS. I am a Tory, I like money, I don't like scroungers and I LOVE being British......over to you.

:oops::doh:
i can never stop the double entendres and innuendo madness though just so you know, its part of my genetics.
no matter how hard i try to make it stop, it just comes out. i cant help myself :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom