What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wotofo Profile PS RDA released.

You're making this sound all rather fun @nwhornet, I'm going to get pulled into this, I know it! I've already been eyeing up RDA's, it's only a matter of time. You're going to be a bad influence on me!:rotflmao:

You're making this sound all rather fun @nwhornet, I'm going to get pulled into this, I know it! I've already been eyeing up RDA's, it's only a matter of time. You're going to be a bad influence on me!:rotflmao:
Don't go blaming me, I just advise :D. For a first foray into squonking the Profile is a good option. If it doesn't work for you you still have a dual cell mode at no extra cost. If you're interested in RDA's I'd recommend the Profile RDTA. Works great as a squonker/dripper and equally as well in RDTA mode if squonking isn't you're bag. Can use mesh, single or dual coil on the same deck.
And no I don't work for Wotofo :D

Looks good, perfect size for the topside dual, my only initial concern looking at the design is whether it gets hot quickly.

Am I the only person that thinks mesh rdas' aren't as good, for flavour, or the all round vape, as mesh rtas' :hmm:

Am I the only person that thinks mesh rdas' aren't as good, for flavour, or the all round vape, as mesh rtas' :hmm:
Yeah :D.
As long as you keep up with the juice I find them more flavoursome. RTAs are more consistent as long as wicking is right IMO.

Just bought the Wotofo Squonk Mod and the PS RDA, bit confused about the pins them being Serial, Parallel and Squonk Pin, I understand the Squonk Pin but don't know about the others.

Just bought the Wotofo Squonk Mod and the PS RDA, bit confused about the pins them being Serial, Parallel and Squonk Pin, I understand the Squonk Pin but don't know about the others.
Parallel means the resistance is halved for dual mesh, Serial means double resistance for the same build. 2 x 0.15ohm mesh would be either 0.07 or 0.3ohm. Where did you order from, UK vendors are pissing me off saying it's in stock & it's actually still preorder.

Parallel means the resistance is halved for dual mesh, Serial means double resistance for the same build. 2 x 0.15ohm mesh would be either 0.07 or 0.3ohm. Where did you order from, UK vendors are pissing me off saying it's in stock & it's actually still preorder.

Got mine from Prime Vapes but think it was the last one. RDA was from Vaping 101

Back
Top Bottom