Vape Superstore
What's new

Boge LR Centre Coil turning RED?

K

KulrMeStoopid

Ok, so 7 months, nearly 8, I have been on Boge SR and LR's and I have never EVER seen an LR coil in a boge turn red. I can see it clearly when looking down the inner tube. Wondered why my vape tasted like dung and pushed the button and saw that. Wtf man?? Really?

Elux
The flavour that came off of it was something freaking horrible. trying another one from a different box different vendor so we will see!

Vape Green
Yeah deffo my FIRST ever Bad Boge Carto :(

Within 3 seconds of pushing the button down the whole bottom of the carto lit up like. Holding it down longer and you can smell the inner filling burning. NASTY!

Different carto now and everything is fine :)

My just be a bad coil in that one, too low of a resistance. Or even an air pocket were the filler hasnt been put in properly

Is the cartomizer wet enough?

If its an air pocket, the juice isnt feeding to the coil properly, use a long pin and push down the filler and see if that helps

Royal Flush Vape
Its completely shot now. I melted the inner filler, never ever done that before!

AcmeFog
Wow Meg! Sounds like you got your hands on the protoype Chinese battery operated mini one bar electric fire I've heard rumours about! :33:

Back
Top Bottom