What's new

The Eclipse RTA by YachtVape and MikeVapes

You're a terrific reviewer @geordievaper, keep it up. I can see you you picking up a large following as your skills and confidence develop. I've subscribed already and I'm sure many more will join me over the coming months. This is the beginning of something big for you.

I wish you all the success in the world, my kin.

You're a terrific reviewer @geordievaper, keep it up. I can see you you picking up a large following as your skills and confidence develop. I've subscribed already and I'm sure many more will join me over the coming months. This is the beginning of something big for you.

I wish you all the success in the world, my kin.

Astral thank you very much for those really kind words I really appreciate it. I'm not totally comfortable in front of the camera talking yet but I guess the more I expose myself to it, the more natural it will become. I really appreciate the support.

Astral thank you very much for those really kind words I really appreciate it. I'm not totally comfortable in front of the camera talking yet but I guess the more I expose myself to it, the more natural it will become. I really appreciate the support.

I'm also aware of how badly I need a haircut when im on camera haha

You're doing brilliantly, and you're only going to get better. You're a natural, believe in yourself.

Back
Top Bottom