What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

From the Totally Wicked FB Page

Why has a lot of people got beef with Totally Wicked? I've noticed their prices for e-liquid is quite competitive. Especially if you add their discounts codes in.

i got a bottle of their blueberry eliquid last week. And it was gorgeous.

Historical that I'm sure google will assist you with, I myself have purchased off them this year but only for a specific item, wouldn't say they were competitive IMO

Why has a lot of people got beef with Totally Wicked? I've noticed their prices for e-liquid is quite competitive. Especially if you add their discounts codes in.

i got a bottle of their blueberry eliquid last week. And it was gorgeous.
Nor are their products particularly Earth shattering. They were one of the first companies I bought from, and I still have the occasional browse through their lists to see what's new. The problem is, generally the answer is: Not much. What they sell is a reasonable quality but there's very little invention or innovation from a company with the presence and finances to be making an impact.

Historical that I'm sure google will assist you with, I myself have purchased off them this year but only for a specific item, wouldn't say they were competitive IMO

I'll google it. I mean competitive to what some places are charging. I paid £17 from oksmokey for a couple of tobacco eliquids that was including their very expensive £3.60 postage.

Nor are their products particularly Earth shattering. They were one of the first companies I bought from, and I still have the occasional browse through their lists to see what's new. The problem is, generally the answer is: Not much. What they sell is a reasonable quality but there's very little invention or innovation from a company with the presence and finances to be making an impact.

I'm new to all of this, but to me they seem pretty good. Maybe that will change as I learn more.

I'll google it. I mean competitive to what some places are charging. I paid £17 from oksmokey for a couple of tobacco eliquids that was including theit very expensive £3.60 postage.

I see what you mean, but price doesn't matter if you like the liquid, I would gladly pay more for a liquid I liked, your right postage can be a killer especially if you are buying smaller amounts to try but check out the vendor page as a number do free delivery over a certain value, I know I have just ordered a mix of liquid and got free delivery.

I'm new to all of this, but to me they seem pretty good. Maybe that will change as I learn more.

Then if they have helped you get off cigarettes they are a good company and if you are starting out you will find a world of vendors out there to choose from

I see what you mean, but price doesn't matter if you like the liquid, I would gladly pay more for a liquid I liked, your right postage can be a killer especially if you are buying smaller amounts to try but check out the vendor page as a number do free delivery over a certain value, I know I have just ordered a mix of liquid and got free delivery.

Can I please ask who you purchased them from? I'm looking to buy some more liquid soon. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom