Vape Club
What's new

From the Totally Wicked FB Page

Why has a lot of people got beef with Totally Wicked? I've noticed their prices for e-liquid is quite competitive. Especially if you add their discounts codes in.

i got a bottle of their blueberry eliquid last week. And it was gorgeous.

Historical that I'm sure google will assist you with, I myself have purchased off them this year but only for a specific item, wouldn't say they were competitive IMO

Vape Superstore
Why has a lot of people got beef with Totally Wicked? I've noticed their prices for e-liquid is quite competitive. Especially if you add their discounts codes in.

i got a bottle of their blueberry eliquid last week. And it was gorgeous.
Nor are their products particularly Earth shattering. They were one of the first companies I bought from, and I still have the occasional browse through their lists to see what's new. The problem is, generally the answer is: Not much. What they sell is a reasonable quality but there's very little invention or innovation from a company with the presence and finances to be making an impact.

Historical that I'm sure google will assist you with, I myself have purchased off them this year but only for a specific item, wouldn't say they were competitive IMO

I'll google it. I mean competitive to what some places are charging. I paid £17 from oksmokey for a couple of tobacco eliquids that was including their very expensive £3.60 postage.

Vape Green
Nor are their products particularly Earth shattering. They were one of the first companies I bought from, and I still have the occasional browse through their lists to see what's new. The problem is, generally the answer is: Not much. What they sell is a reasonable quality but there's very little invention or innovation from a company with the presence and finances to be making an impact.

I'm new to all of this, but to me they seem pretty good. Maybe that will change as I learn more.

I'll google it. I mean competitive to what some places are charging. I paid £17 from oksmokey for a couple of tobacco eliquids that was including theit very expensive £3.60 postage.

I see what you mean, but price doesn't matter if you like the liquid, I would gladly pay more for a liquid I liked, your right postage can be a killer especially if you are buying smaller amounts to try but check out the vendor page as a number do free delivery over a certain value, I know I have just ordered a mix of liquid and got free delivery.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I'm new to all of this, but to me they seem pretty good. Maybe that will change as I learn more.

Then if they have helped you get off cigarettes they are a good company and if you are starting out you will find a world of vendors out there to choose from

I see what you mean, but price doesn't matter if you like the liquid, I would gladly pay more for a liquid I liked, your right postage can be a killer especially if you are buying smaller amounts to try but check out the vendor page as a number do free delivery over a certain value, I know I have just ordered a mix of liquid and got free delivery.

Can I please ask who you purchased them from? I'm looking to buy some more liquid soon. Thanks.

AcmeFog
Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom