What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Coe" twin tube 18650 DNA 250c 200 watt mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

Apollo 13

Blanch Lovell: “Are you scared? Well, don't you worry, honey. If they could get a washing machine to fly, my Jimmy could land it.”

It's been a troubling week a mad rush to the vets with Alfie as he did his back in, he's on pain meds and strict rest he is getting older and I had a frank chat with the vet as well which didn't help the situation. Alfie is vapesmarter with his own fan club as I type this I look down he's asleep curled up and I know one day he won't be there.... its the hardest thing

alfIMG_6989.JPG

seatbelt on road trip to vets

alfIMG.JPG

meds for dogs. it's like being a work although no MARS to sign

alfIMG_6958.jpg
alfIMG_6959.jpg
alfIMG_6960.jpg

so this is "Coe" it's a twin-tube 18650 dna250c engraved jobbey

in the paw very carefully

love my mods then like them buy one

DVD

Apollo 13

Blanch Lovell: “Are you scared? Well, don't you worry, honey. If they could get a washing machine to fly, my Jimmy could land it.”

It's been a troubling week a mad rush to the vets with Alfie as he did his back in, he's on pain meds and strict rest he is getting older and I had a frank chat with the vet as well which didn't help the situation. Alfie is vapesmarter with his own fan club as I type this I look down he's asleep curled up and I know one day he won't be its the hardest thing

View attachment 251872
seatbelt on road trip to vets

View attachment 251875

meds for dogs. it's like being a work although no MARS to sign

View attachment 251869 View attachment 251870 View attachment 251871

so this is "Coe" it's a twin-tube 18650 dna250c engraved jobbey

in the paw very carefully

love my mods then like them buy one

Now thats nice, i think my fav so far...
Wrong board....but still ...( lol j/k)

Very nice.
Sorry to hear about Alfie.
Hope he's better soon.

Back
Top Bottom