What's new

Good Quality Nic Shots

Right... so the question I should be asking is where can I buy the freshest nic shots?

I suspect it's a bit of a roulette, so probably going for a vendor with the fastest/highest turnover might be the way to go, like Vape Club maybe (?)

places like darkstar will have a higher turn over with nic shots than some one like vapeclub...

i use to use NicNic all the time when NomNomz sold them by the box & never had an issue & some times i buy my nic from darkstar & never had any that tasted peppery.

would you be able to say that DS's is smoother than NN's or the other way around, or no difference? thanks!

Right... so the question I should be asking is where can I buy the freshest nic shots?

I suspect it's a bit of a roulette, so probably going for a vendor with the fastest/highest turnover might be the way to go, like Vape Club maybe (?)
ive never had an issue with a box of 20 from darkstar and ive made around 12 orders in the past. the only reason i bought the 100 from monday vapes was there was nothing to say they were short life of 3 months which they have now rectified after my complaint.

there is no 100% gaurantee with any make. i wasted 600ml of dinner lady when they sent me for review with nic nic shots. they were all well in date nic shots but they were rank and ruined the juice. sent out another review package which i didnt put nic in.
they actually pulled pallets of thousands of nic nic bottles after testing the serial numbers and finding them a bad batch.

im actually going to be the guinea pig & try these nic shots from Vapable a box of 50 for £27.49

https://vapable.com/product/18mg-nicotine-shot-10ml/

They're fine I've used them a bunch, do find they go just a touch harsh if they're sat in a drawer for a long time compared to Nic Nic though. Washington Vapes do 20 bottles of Nic Nic for £10 and Vaping101 will price match them, which is what I tend to go for now. :)

Yeah I think they had momo ones at that price too, thing for me is you can never be too sure on BBD with them and I usually have stuff laying around for years :18:

all the momo ones ive ordered have had at least 2 years BBD on them so no probs there.

Back
Top Bottom