Innokin
What's new

Vaporesso Luxe 80 Kit

Thank you for your comments @Sam Andrews and @Vapaneezer Scrooge. I read the detailed review of the GO 40 you did with @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) and was not convinced by it for MTL. I am not really into disposables, so I guess I will stick to my GTX 18 (GTX One). I like it very much, but I fancied trying the 1.2 coil on larger tanks/pods.

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
Thank you for your comments @Sam Andrews and @Vapaneezer Scrooge. I read the detailed review of the GO 40 you did with @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) and was not convinced by it for MTL. I am not really into disposables, so I guess I will stick to my GTX 18 (GTX One). I like it very much, but I fancied trying the 1.2 coil on larger tanks/pods.

Vaporesso attempted to make one with the Luxe PM40 with adjustable airflow but failed as it was still too loose due to the poor seal, I did manage to hack it with some cotton in the base of the pod but far from ideal.

Vaporesso_Luxe_PM40_Pod-3.jpg

Nice write-up @Sam Andrews. Really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this. I'm looking forward to adding my two-penneth worth soon, I think we might be in agreement on a few things...

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom