What's new

Kizoku Unlimits £7.99 at ecigone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the Profile M to consider now, still not ordered one :hmm:

Oh now you must mate. I love mine. These 2 have killed my dripping, not a medical complaint before you start! :18:
Seriously, I use my M out on my walks, & the only complaint is the tank capacity really. As I'm a heavy vaper, 17 st, but not what I mean, I chugg away like a steam train, so filling every 20 mins, BUT, it's a cracker!

Received a pair of these yesterday, drip tips are junk, not an issue, swap them out. Fill port is a pita, reattaching the build deck, I find a bit cranky, no issues with capacity, 3 and 4ml is fine by me, I thought it was going to be 2 and 3ml. Flavour? Yes, loads of it, but not as good as the Unity and can be harsh, whereas the Unity is mellow and spot on. Wicking, has to easier than the Unity but get it wrong, you lose quite some flavour, well, I did. The Profile M is neither a Unity beater or it's equal, but at 9.99 a pop, for me, they are fantastic back up mesh rtas'.

Received a pair of these yesterday, drip tips are junk, not an issue, swap them out. Fill port is a pita, reattaching the build deck, I find a bit cranky, no issues with capacity, 3 and 4ml is fine by me, I thought it was going to be 2 and 3ml. Flavour? Yes, loads of it, but not as good as the Unity and can be harsh, whereas the Unity is mellow and spot on. Wicking, has to easier than the Unity but get it wrong, you lose quite some flavour, well, I did. The Profile M is neither a Unity beater or it's equal, but at 9.99 a pop, for me, they are fantastic back up mesh rtas'.

Update, the Profile M is very good, I get a very warm vape, using some Mechlyfe slatra rda mesh strips, that were reduced to 1.99 for 10, from ecigone. Flimsy as hell, but the higher ohmage, 0.22 (NI80) and 0.26 (Kanthal) work well in the M, made up with the vape, nice and warm, my Unitys' are currently redundant, as the vape now comes across as too cold.

Finally got round to building the Unlimit, very nice with full bottom air and the side closed off.

Finally got round to building the Unlimit, very nice with full bottom air and the side closed off.

I did tell everyone to close the side and fully open the bottom a while back. I take it you are happy though. A steel at £8-9.

Hey, not to change the topic, but i just had to order a limit...after, i noticed its deck is configured to take coils wrapped the way mine r, so i got happy.

Anyone use this one yet? Any good?

Hey, not to change the topic, but i just had to order a limit...after, i noticed its deck is configured to take coils wrapped the way mine r, so i got happy.

Like mine.
My first RTA So still learning.

Getting there now.

My favs r the ether rba and kylin mini v2 with a narrowish drip tip

Aye, it's still slightly restricted with the bottom fully open, quite liking it.

The Limit can be used with Nautilus coils or the single coil deck, the deck screws in like a coil head which is the same with the Unlimit except the Unlimit is falcon coil compatible. I do have a limit but the top cap is does not sit flush with the tank section. Still one of the better single coil tanks around, but getting harder to find now. I got my Limit with the Techmod as a kit, absolutely chuffed with the set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom