What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custard lovers

Trying out the Tub Thumping Brews Vanilla Custard today and it's delicious! I reckon it would only get better with a longer steep but curiosity got the better of me. It's sweet but not too sweet, and almost smokey with a really nice after taste. I'm really quite surprised as the Eton Mess seemed to lose it's flavour after a few tank fulls.

It's worth mentioning that it's been a very long time since I had a proper custard (ie not mixed with multiple other flavours) so I don't really have much basis of comparison, but even so it's definitely one I'd buy again especially if they have another sale on.

Still got the Butterscotch Custard to try too but I'm going to wait until I need to rewick my other tank before I get stuck into that one.

As an update to the above, I let the remaining 20ml of Vanilla Custard steep until yesterday and it's an absolute delight! Could also be the fact I'm dripping it this time, but I'd happily say its one of my new favourites.

The Butterscotch was excellent too, but my girlfriend wolfed that one down so not sure how it would have aged. I can only assume nicely though.

I've got some Bert's Apple Crumble Custard here now, and it's very nice on first impressions but I'm going to let this one steep for a couple of weeks too as the custard isn't very prominent yet.

Big ups to the custard community! I can't resist a good custard tart, the flaky pastry combined with custard is just the best :nicethread:

I wouldn't recommend the Gaffer Banana Custard by Yorkshire Vapers, just totally lacks any Banana Flavour at all, enjoying the Butterscotch Custard though. Got a Strawberry Cheesecake and Gingerbread Latte to try by them and hoping they are going to be a bit better.

Now tried 4 different ways to coax some Banana out of this juice, i actually thought mesh would improve it but no. Time for the bin i think.

Now tried 4 different ways to coax some Banana out of this juice, i actually thought mesh would improve it but no. Time for the bin i think.
add a drop of inawera shisha bananna .. just a drop though as it is bloody strong.

Hi all you Custard Heads what tanks are you using for your custards, I guess dripping is best but I am not a dripper, so it needs to be a tank. Cheers :2thumbsup:

Hi all you Custard Heads what tanks are you using for your custards, I guess dripping is best but I am not a dripper, so it needs to be a tank. Cheers :2thumbsup:

It's funny you should ask, i am using the Drone you sold me for one of my Custards. Great Mod it is.

Sorry you said Tank, using a Profile RDA on it lol

Back
Top Bottom