What's new

[New Release Giveaway] MISO Pro Testers Wanted

Univapo

Postman
Good day, Hope you are all doing well.

We would like to introduce the latest device from UNIVAPO,

The MISO PRO

217461880_347402023426647_985450860686270927_n.jpg

We are looking for pod lovers and future pod users to be the first to try and test it.

Please comment your honest and genuine answer to this question:

What is your main reason for vaping?
Do you think MISO pro would be able to give the feeling of vaping satisfaction that you are looking for?

misopro tester.jpg

There are no right or wrong answers, it is your personal opinion.

Kindly spread and share @Univapo.

Thank you so much Fam, or should we say UNIVapers ;)

Have a great day!

I'll have a go after reviewing your kipo kit and throughly enjoying it wouldn't mind this at all.

My main reason was when me and My wife found out we were expecting our baby, I knew I had to quit and start vaping, I was always tired and out if breath, coughing alot so started vaping as a mean to help quit smoking. It's now been over a year and I now vape as an enjoyment and hobby to help others quit smoking :).

Your kipo kit was a great mtl stealth vape and gave a great kick to help people quit fags but also for any mtl vaper fan

Cheers for the chance @Univapo

First and foremost my reason for vaping is to quit smoking. I've been in and out of vaping and has finally been analog-free for roughly 5 months now. Vaping has been a big help for me to get rid of the stinkies.
I own a kipo and a miso so I know how well they perform so I'd love to give the Miso Pro a try because I heard it is an improved version of the Miso. if the Miso was good enough for me then this would be even better.

Thanks for the chance @Univapo

Back
Top Bottom