What's new

A five star vendor...

Cyman404

Postman
Very briefly...

Placed an order with Rejuiced on Thursday, received it (as usual!) within 24 hours.
Except this time what was dropped through my letterbox was an EMPTY padded envelope with a packing slip still inside it...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

This is the first time I've had that happen to me. Since I usually choose tracked delivery, I almost never had any 'missing' orders, but to receive an empty padded envelope is both a bit sad and a bit funny. Just imagine the postman looking at the packet, feeling it empty, maybe even looking inside, shrugging his shoulders (Yes, for all these knit picking equal gender 'persons' mine is a male, hence the postman!) and proceeding to drop it through my letterbox probably muttering..'you poor sod, no vaping for you tonight'.

Anyway, I called Rejuiced, spoke to a very nice and understanding lady, explained what happened, and she kindly agreed to resend the order again.

24 hours later, this is what dropped through my letterbox....

4.jpg

5.jpg

Talk about 'Safely packaged'! It did make me smile :). Imagine some 'insert vulgar word here' trying to open that package!

But that's not all.. Included with my order was also a pen and an extra juice. Thanks for that!

7.jpg

All in all, I will say this, the customer service at Rejuiced is top notch. I can't fault them at all.

Thank you.

Great service and good to hear! How's that Caramel Shake taste? Must say it sounds nice!

Ummmm.....ok, let me say it this way....it's 30PG/70VG, 0mg but you do get free 18mg nic shot, smells realllllyyyyy lovely, I can smell both, caramel & milkshake...yummmy....
but here is my dilema....I didn't get that lovely taste when vaping....don't get me wrong, it's there but it's a bit weak, yes there is plenty of 'clouds', no chemical or perfumed taste, but it's as if there was not enough flavour coming through. Could have been my fault, I didn't bother with steeping just opened it, got it in a Voopoo Vinci tank, set it to 11W (I don't vape high Watts) and went for it. I'll leave it for a few days and try again later, could be that my taste buds just need a bit of rest.

Back
Top Bottom