What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lavatube/ variable voltage sucks!

K

KulrMeStoopid

I swear there is a variable voltage.curse in my house. I beoke my lt some time ago...replaced it with the papar which fell at 4 in tje morning and is nkw broke....then the husband brings me his lt which is broke now too!

Ugh! I like my vv a lot so im suffering. I cant find the bottom bit to the papar otherwise id fix that.

:mad::mad:

I have a vv ego but the husband is using that one lol

Lol ive all ready sent it back to stig once id feel a right ass if I did it again!

You might get a loyalty card if you send it back...and collect points for a discount on your next repair! Lol

Lmao I can fix it if I can find the bottom bit. Just no clue where it skittered off too when it the floor.

I have customers who are clutzy like that. One brought back 3 yes 3 wall adaptors. Thing is she had another one and it was fine but the same one kept breaking down on her or she brought it back in pieces. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was put in a socket near the floor and a hoover played a part in these demises.

Back
Top Bottom