What's new

new mvp 2 today - its cool - voltage /watts help needed

clivealive

Postman
got my upgrade today MVP2 from myepack , what an upgrade from my Ibreath 650 battery 1.6ml unit . gee

so its simple to use and setup and there is no issue with the button for me as reviews suggested.
but I was wondering what voltage and wattage i should use.
I have it set at 3.7V and 8 watts at the moment????

I'm using it with a iclear30.
2.1 ohm coil head i assume
I would prefer setting for best flavour if that makes a difference
also does it alter depending on clearomiser?
any help appriciated

Last edited:
Best bet with the settings , start low and work up until you find what is best for you.

Set it into watts mode (you can set in volts OR you can set in watts you can't do both at once)

Start out at 6watts. Have a vape. then go up one notch to 6.5watts or whatever the next highest step is. Have a Vape. If the higher setting is better than the previous setting then do it again. If the higher setting is worse than the lower setting then go back to hte lower setting.

Sooner or later you'll find what is, for you and for that particular juice, the best setting for flavour. which setting is best varies depeding on who is vaping and what they are vaping.

trying 3.7 V 6.5 watts can i actually burn a iclear30 out with the mvp2 ?

Simple answer - Over a long LONG time of prolonged vaping... Mayyybe. very unlikely.
Then again, high VG will make it dry hit. :P
I've used an iclear 30 at 15 watts before just to see if it's possible. And, it is. It tasted like crap, but nothing went pop/bang etc :)
PERSONALLY, I'd set it to 8.5 WATTS (You can only use one setting at the same time. wattage mode changes the voltage for you using ohms law) :)

with vw I tend to use 7 or 7.5, keep adjusting and tasting until you find the setting that feels just right :)

Normally sit around 8.5 but different juice, different atty and different moods make me play with the settings up and down

I got my Vamo yesterday,with 2 clearo's.I tried different settings on wattage but different juices tasted differently.I have some apple that just tasted burnt even at 5 watts(presently on 4 watts)some blackcurrant that gave me dry hits over 10 watts & tasted awesome at 9W.

I did find that the clearos it came with refuse to wick fast enough if I draw straight to my lungs,but are ok with draws to mouth then inhale.

As already suggested,I'd start low & gradually increase watts until you find what suits you/atty/juice etc.

I got my Vamo yesterday,with 2 clearo's.I tried different settings on wattage but different juices tasted differently.I have some apple that just tasted burnt even at 5 watts(presently on 4 watts)some blackcurrant that gave me dry hits over 10 watts & tasted awesome at 9W.

I did find that the clearos it came with refuse to wick fast enough if I draw straight to my lungs,but are ok with draws to mouth then inhale.

As already suggested,I'd start low & gradually increase watts until you find what suits you/atty/juice etc.

you sure u can only use one setting i changed watts to 10.5 and checked voltage and it showed 3.7 that i had it set to. (didnt actually draw on it though ) ???

Back
Top Bottom