What's new

L.P.V.

eyeball kid

Legend
Anyone know if there's movement on UK postage from LPV.
I'm a tad out of the loop.

They still aren’t shipping to the U.K, sadly. Just tried to check something out. Last I heard from them, they were trying to find a way.

Hey all, I've managed to get to the finalise order stage with a UK address, I have to the option to pay and complete the order too. However shipping is 8 odd euros regardless of spend with Colissimo International from the looks of it.

Hey all, I've managed to get to the finalise order stage with a UK address, I have to the option to pay and complete the order too. However shipping is 8 odd euros regardless of spend with Colissimo International from the looks of it.

Thanks for the update. Had given up on them. Delivery is a bit steep though.

Aye it is a bit steep, It's 3 Day shipping and it says Tax included so maybe it's the only thing they've been able to sort out without incurring additional costs for them or the buyer.

Last edited:
I meant to update this myself.
Was back and fourth on the aviator gmod on lpv today but after a few too many meh reviews I decided to order (surprisingly) an eleaf I power 2 from vapeclub for £35.
Something about it is slightly old-school lost vape and I've heard nothing But good things.
I won't care if I drop it or scuff it up either. Sadly I've lost both 510's on the innokin adepts.. Bloody press fit.

I meant to update this myself.
Was back and fourth on the aviator gmod on lpv today but after a few too many meh reviews I decided to order (surprisingly) an eleaf I power 2 from vapeclub for £35.
Something about it is slightly old-school lost vape and I've heard nothing But good things.
I won't care if I drop it or scuff it up either. Sadly I've lost both 510's on the innokin adepts.. Bloody press fit.
I was looking at the Pico Plus or Pico 25, the Plus works out about £26-27 delivered which isn't that bad, I was originally looking at the OG Picos because sourcemore still have some in stock but I just really don't know about ordering from China still...

Back
Top Bottom