What's new

ASPIRE PRESTIGE NEEKO RTA... OUT NOW!

Will you buy the Neeko RTA?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Thanks for the reply @UK ASPIRE VENDOR I did suspect the 21700 tube to be wrong as the mod doesn't have the width in the battery tube for the 21700, i do enjoy using the mixx mod though.

It’s perfect as an RDL tank. Most of the reviews I’ve seen have it running in MTL mode. Can see why condensation/gurgling might be an issue if you’ve got a pin in the top of the chamber but I’ve not a had a single issue since I set it up.

One of our warehouse team is running his with a 1.2 on the top and a 0.8 on the bottom and it's a sublime MTL draw. Really smooth and massive flavour.

Thanks for the reply @UK ASPIRE VENDOR I did suspect the 21700 tube to be wrong as the mod doesn't have the width in the battery tube for the 21700, i do enjoy using the mixx mod though.

The thing we couldn't quite get on with was the fact that it was being advertised as a 21700. If it were to be transparent and state 20700 we may have imported some, but even then it was risky.

I agree! Still using my Mixx today - I've got a Nautilus 3 on there now and it's absolutely superb!

Last edited:
One of our warehouse team is running his with a 1.2 on the top and a 0.8 on the bottom and it's a sublime MTL draw. Really smooth and massive flavour.

For flavour it matches or beats tanks I’ve paid a lot more money to get! Only flaw is that the drip tip came welded on and was a bigger to get out…

Tank of the year to date for me

The Neeko is On this week's shopping list. The good words from the rest of the mtl crew here plus the fact the gt mini has been the first stock coil tank to stay in rotation at eyeball tower's since the original nautilus arrived has forced the issue.

The Neeko is On this week's shopping list. The good words from the rest of the mtl crew here plus the fact the gt mini has been the first stock coil tank to stay in rotation at eyeball tower's since the original nautilus arrived has forced the issue.

I'm a huge advocate for the GT - it was my first tank I bought since arriving at UAV a year ago (nearly to the day) and I still use it today!

I'm a huge advocate for the GT - it was my first tank I bought since arriving at UAV a year ago (nearly to the day) and I still use it today!
Yeah, I'd been a tad disappointed with the nautilus 2 (I did like the oddity that was the mini triton) but the original nautilus 2 held the coil too high due to the tpd regs and was a bugger for burning coils. I thought I'd punt at the full size gt as I'm a fan of taifuns and it's great but it's a big boy, (especially good for capacity with the poly tank) The mini fits sbs mods beautifully and the reduced chamber height just pips the flavour prize (a bit like the og nautilus v nautilus mini). Great tanks. (Definitely worth buying the single layer glass tank replacement, the extra capacity is perfect).

Agree with you @eyeball kid the Triton Mini seemed to go under the radar and it was in my eyes a tank before it’s time.
Really was. The top fill was a big deal. I think due to the triton being released at the same time as an Atlantis replacement added confusion to the mtl or sub ohm thing, plus it launched the tc coils which again confused many.
only arse ache was remembering to open up the juice control.

Back
Top Bottom