What's new

Condensation on Windows advice

Loving the Netta, ordered another one, and also looking at the following, that's some alleged markdown :hmm: Any views on it most welcome, I want something for the bedroom, or will use it in my vape den and use the Nettas in the bedroom.

Adexa VK6080A

Replacement Filter

wow that looks quite smart & like you say one hell of a price reduction but why ? im thinking is it dog shit & they just getting rid of old stock & will filters be easy to come by in few months we ordered another to adidas ones one more living room & one in the bedroom .

wow that looks quite smart & like you say one hell of a price reduction but why ? im thinking is it dog shit & they just getting rid of old stock & will filters be easy to come by in few months we ordered another to adidas ones one more living room & one in the bedroom .

Found out about it via a US site, and googled the make, that link popped up. 3kg weight, that's a hefty device :hmm:

I went with the Netta again as it comes with a spare set of filters worth £15, I don't think the Addis one does?

Loads of Air purifiers for sale but you cant buy the filters, madness. The following one, new model, in January. Cant find a replacement filter cost, cant find the db noise info, cant find the wattage. I even rung Russell Hobbs up, they said they would ring and email me, not a thing !

https://mda.russellhobbs.com/default/portable-compact-black-air-purifier-with-touch-control.html

Just ordered the Netta one from Amazon after reading these posts. Living in Scotland and vaping in my toy room with the window open can get pretty cold! I'm mainly concerned about my newish gaming PC so hopefully this will keep me warm and my PC clean.

Yet to road test this, bought for the bedroom, as I find the Netta too noisy, overnight. I paid £27.75 (original price £49.99, now listed at £39.99), but you can currently buy it for £22.29, using the additional £10 voucher, replacement filters are currently £4.80, reduced from an alleged £13.32. The nighttime setting is ridiculously quiet, there are 3 other fan speeds. Speed three is noisy but really sucks the air in.

airp.jpg

airp1.jpg

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08DFDKK3L/ref=twister_B091YVJC2V?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Hi guys,I think many months ago I may have asked this but can't remember any advice
Well I'm sure others have noticed that vaping in doors for hours that,glass and mirrors get a film if what looks like condensation if the windows are not open,is there any devices that anyone is using to stop this,in the summer it's not a problem,but colder days window shut,it's driving me mad having to clean anything made of glass,would a dehumidifier work if I blew my vape into it,any ideas
Cheers guys

Probably not. We used to use a dehumidifier for vaping before moving to a new house. As you say, colder days the windows would need cleaned daily or every 2 days max. Tried loads of things but the best thing I found that works, and works brilliantly is the Karcher window vac. Really easy, wipe with soapy cloth and then vac it up for crystal clean windows.

One of my Netta's has conked out, the lights are on, but there's no one home :17:

One of my Netta's has conked out, the lights are on, but there's no one home :17:

Fan speed resistor, can I make one out of vape wire or something else can I bypass it by just using solder?

res.jpg

Supposed to be 102ohm, cant find one so looking at this..

ress.jpg

To clarify above, the third digit isn't the amount of zeroes, it's the multiplier - multiply the first 2 digits by the factor of 10 indicated by the third.

Back
Top Bottom